WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Тема: Последствия военной кампании в Оргриммаре: лидеры фракций и жители города  (Прочитано 28117 раз)

Wishko

• Модератор
  • Легенда

После окончания военной кампании Battle for Azeroth в Оргриммаре происходят некоторые изменения. Благодаря одним из них в городе появляются новые персонажи, а благодаря другим, старые обитатели, в том числе лидеры входящих в Орду фракций и бывшие сторонники Сильваны, получают диалоги, рассказывающие о произошедших событиях. Спойлеры! :cut:

Диалоги эти, судя по всему, срабатывают случайным образом, и некоторые из них, похоже, еще не встречались в игре, а были найдены датамайнерами в файлах игры.

Эйтригг

Эйтригг имеет два варианта фраз для игрока. Первый отображается для сторонников Сильваны, которые во время военной кампании сражались с ним. Второй показывается для персонажей, находившихся в бою на стороне Саурфанга.

<player>, we must speak.
The choice you made in the Hall of the Brave... I don't hold it against you. We each did what we thought was right.
Leave it in the past. What matters now is how we reunite the Horde. This is how we start.

Honor, champion. It saved the lives of thousands today. And it has saved my life more than once.
Saurfang and I were both from the Blackrock clan. Blackhand chose us to lead his armies. We committed terrible acts under his command.
I couldn't live with the shame. I went into hiding after the Second War was over. But not Saurfang. He helped other orcs move past their guilt and strive for lost honor.
He was a fearsome warrior. But that isn't what made him a hero. He gave us hope when we needed it most. Back then, and now. That will always be his greatest deed.

Аукционистка Ралинза, Газлоу и Бывшие сторонники Сильваны

Auctioneer Ralinza: Hey, I remember you! Always runnin' your mouth about how great Sylvanas was. Get outta my auction house!
Former Banshee Loyalist: They told me all would be forgiven if I swore an oath to the Horde. I just want to sell my anchorweed!
Auctioneer Ralinza: I don't care what you swore, you're outta here!
Gazlowe: Yo! What's the problem?
Auctioneer Ralinza: The Banshee's flunkie wants to use our auction house!
Gazlowe: So let 'em! Sylvanas is gone, and we all gotta unite if we wanna survive.
Gazlowe: If they say they're not with Sylvanas no more, then they're not. She conned a lot of folks into following her.
Auctioneer Ralinza: Fine, fine! We're burning' daylight! What do ya wanna sell?
Former Banshee Loyalist: Thank you. I'd like to sell these twenty anchorweed. Indiviually.
Auctioneer Ralinza: You want to... okay. We're gonna have a little talk about auction house etiquette.

Банкир Рилгиз, Бейн и Бывшие сторонники Сильваны

Rilgiz: You got two seocnds to scram. We ain't holdin' nothing' for the mooks who stood with Sylvanas.
Former Banshee Loyalist: I keep telling you, my loyalty is to the Horde. I didn't know she was using us, I wanted to believe in her!
Rilgiz: Don't matter to me. Take your junk and get outta here. You ain't part of MY Horde!
Baine Bloodhoof: What's happening here?
Rilgiz: This Sylvanas-supporting scum is tryin' to use our bank. This here's for HORDE only!
Baine Bloodhoof: I will not tolerate such talk! Many were led astray by Sylvanas's lies.
Baine Bloodhoof: We must now come together as a united Horde. Those who seek forgiveness are forgiven.
Baine Bloodhoof: They have sworn an oath of loyalty to the Horde. They should be allowed to use your services.
Rilgiz: Fine, fine! I'll take whatever you wanna deposit. What is it?
Former Banshee Loyalist: Thank you. I would like to deposit this eternal quintessence. I've been holding onto it for a while.
Rilgiz: What?! I haven't seen one of these in years. Where'd you get it?
Former Banshee Loyalist: Oh, that's quite a story. Where to begin...

Отрекшиеся-беженцы

Forsaken Refugee: How could Sylvanas abandon us like this?
Forsaken Refugee: She's never been loyal to the Horde.
Forsaken Refugee: No, not the Horde. Us. The forsaken. We're her people.
Forsaken Refugee: Not anymore

Отрекшиеся-беженцы и Оргриммарские рубаки

Orgrimmar Grunt: You must be saddened to see Sylvanas leave.
Forsaken Refugee: Why? Because I'm Forsaken? Did you shed tears for Garrosh because you're an orc?
Orgrimmar Grunt: No... I shed tears because he brought shame to us all.

Диалог в портальном зале

Where do ya think you're going, traitor? I know you were loyal to Sylvanas!"
I've sworn an oath to the Horde. Do you think I'm proud that the Banshee Queen fooled me?"
"I don't care! You would've burned down everything if Sylvanas told you to. You shouldn't even be in Orgrimmar!"
What is the meaning of this?
We got one of the Banshee's minions here. I say we throw 'em all in jail and sort 'em out later.
I have seen you before. You were one of many who renounced Sylvanas and swore loyalty to the Horde.
This individual is welcome in Orgrimmar. Do not bar their way.
Are you kiddin' me?! They woulda had us all in chains if Saurfang hadn't stepped up and done somethin' about it.
When Suramar was freed and Elisande defeated, there were many once loyal to her who had nowhere else to turn
They sought forgiveness. And we gave it to them, to heal the rift that had been torn between us.
Sylvanas's hatred was a plague on the Horde. Let it die with her departure.","0"
Hmph... fine. All right, you're free to go wherever you want.","Hmph... fine. All right, you're free to go wherever you want.
That's my problem, I can't see where to go. I'm trying to get to the Broken Isles.
Oh yeah, you wanna go over to Azsuna.
But what if I want to go specifically to Dalaran? I remember there used be a portal for that...
That portal ain't here anymore.
That's so irritating!
You're preachin' to the choir!"

На тренировке

...and then Saurfang raised his axe, daring the Alliance cowards to charge at him.
When they did, he struck with the force of a thunderstorm. He cleaved through all of them in a single blow!
Incredible!
That can't possibly be true.
Saurfang was the greatest!
Saurfang was a legendary warrior, but he started out just like you. With only an axe and the drive to grow stronger.
Follow his example. Train hard. Never give up. Accept nothing but victory or death.

О Галливиксе

You hear about Gallywix? He was burnin' mountains of paperwork while Saurfang was at the gates
Of course he was. Can't pin anything on him that way.
You know... if we could find something he didn't want found...
Don't be stupid. No way he'd leave any loose ends lyin' around.

Шепот Древних Богов

Are you feeling well?
I... don't know. I keep hearing things... voices... whispers...
Strange... so do I. Perhaps... it's best we not tell anyone.

Сторонники Сильваны

I still trust the Dark Lady. This is all a ruse.
Oh, wake up! She betrayed us all. We're nothing to her.
No, this is part of her plan! It has to be...

Do you think they'll imprison me? Because I was loyal to the Dark Lady?
If they did, they would be no different from her.
That doesn't mean they won't.

My son was on the other side of those gates. Left home to join Saurfang.
You must be glad to be back together.
I sided with the warchief. He didn't. I doubt we'll be together for some time.

I can't keep living like this. Forever on the brink of war. I thought Sylvanas would bring us peace.","I can't keep living like this. Forever on the brink of war. I thought Sylvanas would bring us peace.","0"
How, by killing everyone else?","How, by killing everyone else?","0"
By killing our enemies. That's how you end a war.","By killing our enemies. That's how you end a war.","0"
That's also how you start one.","That's also how you start one.","0"

I placed my trust in Sylvanas. I remained loyal through and through.
Many of us did the same. She took advantage of that. Used us.
She gave us hope. She gave us purpose. She gave us freedom.
And then she tried to take it away.
Saurfang... Vol'jin... Cairne... how many times must I watch the Horde's heroes die?
Heroism's a deadly business. That's what makes them heroes.

Странники и охотники за головами

"Ya be far from home, blood elf. Go hunt for Nathanos in da Eastern Kingdoms. Kalimdor be headhunter territory.
"Nathanos was once one of our own. It is the Farstriders' responsibility to see him brought to justice.
Suit yaself. But remember, he be knowin' ya ways ta track him. He not be hidin' from us so easily.

О Натаносе

Nathanos is missing. Fled with his queen and hasn't been seen since.
Is that any surprise? He had even less love for us than she did
They must be true to their people. They must live and die for them!
I doubt it. Neither of them is capable of love.

Тост за Саурфанга

I can't believe Saurfang is gone. He kept us safe for so many years...
No one lives forever. Least of all a brave warrior like him.
To Saurfang.","To Saurfang.
To Saurfang.","To Saurfang.

Тралл

Years ago, I spoke at Orgrim's funeral after he died while liberating our people. Today, I did the same for Saurfang.
We don't get to hide. That was the last lesson he ever taught me. But I have been away from Orgrimmar for a long time, and much has changed since I last walked upon its walls.
I don't know how best to serve the Horde. But I will fight for it until the bitter end.
Saurfang and I spoke much of honor and the Horde. Of our path forward from this crossroads.
I never thought we would have to walk it without him. It falls to us to decide what the Horde will become.
Azeroth needs our strength now more than ever. Grieve for Saurfang, and make ready to defend the world he died for.

Галливикс

I hate funerals. Don't get me wrong, I respected Saurfang as much as the next guy. I just don't like standin' around when there's work to be done.
We goblins know how to pay our respects. We just don't overpay; you know what I'm sayin'?
And you know what? I think ol' Saurfang would have agreed. I'm gonna miss him. But I ain't lettin' the job he started go unfinished.

Лор'темар

A part of me will always wonder if this would have happened had I acted sooner. If I had confronted Sylvanas in the early days of the war. If Teldrassil hadn't burned.
It is not an easy thing to watch a dear friend tread a dark path, to recognize when they have gone astray. I thought I knew her, and Saurfang has paid the price for my error in judgment.
I have tasked the Farstriders with tracking down both Sylvanas and Nathanos... though I am unsure we can find them at all. They were Farstriders themselves, once.
But I cannot simply stand idle while they are out there. Not anymore.

Леди Лиадрин

With Saurfang dead and Sylvanas... absent, Orgrimmar is without a warchief.
Meanwhile, the threat of N'Zoth looms over us all. We mustn't allow Orgrimmar to descend into chaos.
Remain vigilant for any signs of N'Zoth's influence... along with any who cling to Sylvanas's twisted ideals
Some who sided with the Banshee Queen have seen the error of their ways. They are to be left alone.
I care not if you fought against them. We must forgive and unite if we are to remain strong in the face of peril.
Lady Liadrin!
Greetings. Anything unusual activity to report?
None so far. Neither from anyone who still serves Sylvanas, nor from any corrupted by N'Zoth.","None so far. Neither from anyone who still serves Sylvanas, nor from any corrupted by N'Zoth.
Good. I will begin the patrol.

Зекхан

Saurfang...
I knew dis could happen, dat tings could be playin' out dis way... but dat don't make it any easier.
He always been a hero ta me. Inspirin' me ta be better, ta be stronger. Just like me fadda.
Spirits guide 'em both. I wonder if dey be watchin' me right now. Waitin' ta see who I become.
It be time I made 'em proud, $p. Never gonna rest 'til I do.

Бейн

Saurfang... were it not for his courage, I would have died at the hands of Sylvanas. It is a debt I can never repay, except by honoring his memory and carrying his legacy forward.
The Horde cannot remain divided. We must reflect on all that we have endured and choose our next course of action with strength and wisdom... united as one.

Гейяра

Sylvanas was a strong warchief. But she was not the Horde's warchief. Everything she did was for herself. Saurfang sacrificed everything he had for the Horde.
Strength and honor. A true warchief must have both.
That is a lesson I will never forget.

Два орка в таверне

Zazo: Saurfang... Vol'jin... Cairne... how many times must I watch the Horde's heroes die?
Goma: Heroism's a deadly business. That's what makes them heroes.

Игроки могут увидеть идущих по городу сторонников Сильваны в цепях. Именно на это ссылалась королева банши в своем диалоге для последователей: "Если предателям станет известно о твоем служении для меня, они закуют тебя в цепи... а может и хуже.".

« Последнее редактирование: 25 Сентября, 2019, 17:03:10 by Wishko »

Wishko

• Модератор
  • Легенда
Текста много, поэтому потребуется немало времени, чтобы все это перевести. Терпение!

kaizerpunk

• Завсегдатай
  • мой Вождь меня "ничто" не называл.
Текста уже все видел в Оргри, довольно таки интересно, но я не увидел в цепях Маг'харов, надеюсь, их пожалели

mertc

• Завсегдатай
Столько новостей про вотэтотвот финал. Как-то грустно все это.  :facepalm:

ЛилитХелка

• Завсегдатай
  • Шал'дорай Сила

• Варкрафт: +
    • Класс: Монах
    • Сервер: Свежеватель Душ
Ну во-первых. Всегда повороты сюжета ВоВ собирали хайп. Во-вторых это не финал БфА, а всего лишь финал военной кампании. Условно 4я война кончилась. Но Тёмная Госпожа не была побеждена.
For the Dark Lady.

Этрей

• Лучший автор
  • Старожил
Грустно от того, что опять из вождя Орды сделали пугало, а саму фракцию раскололи. А самое грустное, что среди сообщества есть очень много подпевал такому сюжету.

skylorens

• Завсегдатай
Кто теперь вождь орды то? проходной двор какой то :facepalm:

Нзот

• Старожил
  • Я мертв? Нет... Мой шепот вечен...

• Класс: Древний бог
    • Сервер: Н_иалота
Отрекшиеся-беженцы
Forsaken Refugee: How could Sylvanas abandon us like this?
Forsaken Refugee: She's never been loyal to the Horde.
Forsaken Refugee: No, not the Horde. Us. The forsaken. We're her people.
Forsaken Refugee: Not anymore
Даже ее приверженцы больше не чтут Сильвану! Неужели эта глупая эльфийка уверена, что убьет или сможет подчинить меня с помощью своей горстки лоялистов? Так глупо...
Ваш мир познал лишь часть моей силы...

BurningMedved

• Завсегдатай

• Класс: Шаман
    • Сервер: Ревущий фьорд
На утесе над крепостью Громмаш, недалеко от стоянок дирижаблей, стоят бывшие последователи банши. Если пройти мимо них, запустится небольшой диалог.

Бывший последователь банши: Теперь нас не обмануть. Пусть только Сильвана покажется нам на глаза. Она узнает, что бывает с теми, кто предает Отрекшихся!
Бывший последователь банши шепчет: За Темную Госпожу. Всегда.

Возможно, весь диалог срабатывает только для персонажей-лоялистов, а возможно, только часть с шепотом. Так или иначе, приятно, что мистеру Близзарду хоть немного не наплевать на тех, кто отказался становиться подстилками врага.
Жизнь может занести меня куда угодно: в бескрайние пустыни, глубины морей, тропические джунгли, густые леса, другие миры и даже в другое время, но сердце мое навсегда останется где-то на заснеженных вершинах Грозовой Гряды.

Invincible

• Завсегдатай
  • Fallen King

• Класс: Рыцарь смерти
    • Сервер: Страж Смерти, Свежеватель Душ
Нет больше Орды, ясно же сказали. Будем воевать за Ордянс, а вместо вождей/королей создадут какой-нибудь парламент и будут жить счастливо. Не хватает только поняшек и котиков (ну и головы Сильваны на пике офк).
На утесе над крепостью Громмаш, недалеко от стоянок дирижаблей, стоят бывшие последователи банши. Если пройти мимо них, запустится небольшой диалог.

Бывший последователь банши: Теперь нас не обмануть. Пусть только Сильвана покажется нам на глаза. Она узнает, что бывает с теми, кто предает Отрекшихся!
Бывший последователь банши шепчет: За Темную Госпожу. Всегда.

Возможно, весь диалог срабатывает только для персонажей-лоялистов, а возможно, только часть с шепотом. Так или иначе, приятно, что мистеру Близзарду хоть немного не наплевать на тех, кто отказался становиться подстилками врага.
Меня вот всегда такое мнение забавляло. Андуин что, насильно пришел к Оргримару, выломал дверь и заставил всех ЛЕЧЬ под себя? Что за херню ты несешь, чел? Я играю за обе фракции, но вот это вызывает полное недоумение. Понятное дело что сценаристы лажают и так далее, но по факту - ты можешь рассказать хоть о чем-нибудь ПЛОХОМ, что сделали альянсовцы за отрывок в БфА? Войну ведь начала Сильвана, а потом еще и выяснилось что изначально это был ее план для сугубо личных целей, а все ее "лоялисты" - это просто пешки. Сценаристы максимально делают Альянс "хорошей" фракцией, а у тебя в голове будто Андуин начал все с захвата андерсити, потом начал убивать мирных жителей и убивать планету и все в этом духе. Ну реально, самому не смешно? Зачем ты называешь "врагами" тех, кто по сути не делает ничего плохого КОНКРЕТНО для Орды, скорее цель Альянса - свергнуть Сильвану, т.к. ее методы - это методы Лич Кинга. Я проходил военную кампанию Орды и просто ахеревал от того, что там заставляют делать игроков, а тут оказывается большинству это нравится и никто не видит ничего лицемерного в действиях, к которым принуждает Сильвана (и всем внезапно срать, но что это в стиле Плети, Легиона, каких-нибудь сектантов - кого угодно, но не Орды в адекватном понимании этого слова).
« Последнее редактирование: 25 Сентября, 2019, 17:39:36 by Invincible »

Cappella

• Завсегдатай
  • i have crippling depression
Мне стыдно, что я когда-то называл себя фанатом лора ВОВ  :facepalm:
Такое кол-во идиотских моментов мало где найдешь.  Кто-то из комментаторов писал про болото, я с ним согласен на 100%. Болото рояль утонувших.
(показать/скрыть)

Просто рил, такое кол-во вопрос подвешено в воздухе было. Ответьте на них. Зачем плодить еще больше их?
Я люблю играть в World Of Warcraft, потому что привык брать от жизни минимум.

Этрей

• Лучший автор
  • Старожил
А зачем он вообще нужен? Раз в пацифизм, демократию, гуманизм играем, то даешь и гуманную политику. Никаких вождей. Парламентская республика. Максимум выборов, максимум референдумов, во главе - премьер-министр, а номинальный правитель - Король Штормграда (как королева Великобритании для той же Австралии или Канады). За всеми этими процедурами будут следить наблюдатели из Альянса и всяких совместных организаций - Круга Кенария, Защитники Земли и прочее. Очень современно (для государства, использующего волков в качестве средств передвижения, живущего в хижинах, использующего топоры), очень поучительно будет.
« Последнее редактирование: 25 Сентября, 2019, 17:38:08 by Этрей »

Komsomolsky

• Завсегдатай
То чувство, когда с выходом БфА за деньги трансфернул чара за орду чтобы играть с коллегами...
„Металлисты — это самый развитой и передовой класс, и никто не может отрицать, что это и есть передовой отряд всего пролетариата.“ — Владимир Ильич Ленин

Ishimo

• Старожил
She gave us hope.
чот прям кекнул, Сильвана даже среди своих не преуспела в уничтожении надежды )

Entertainer

• Старожил

• Класс: ДК
    • Сервер: Галакронд
Я вот не хочу в демократия и пацифизм. Всех урков не обратившихся по воле Ирель - в распыл, как врагов. На Оргримар манабомбу и солью посыпать. Всех кто участвовал в военных преступлениях на стороны арды - судить и повесить к чертовой матери. Остальных выселить как индейцев и приставить наблюдателей.
Да, вот такой вот финал урки заслужили. А не сраные обнимашки и понимашки.
Главное держать себя в руках и не впадать в постмодернизм

закрыть