WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Тема: Перевод постов с латиницы  (Прочитано 2068 раз)

gizmo

• Новичок
Перевод постов с латиницы
« : 09 Июня, 2009, 19:35:55 »
  • Рейтинг:0 (+0 | 0)

Ребят, кому не сложно переведите пару постов про шаманов с ммо-чампион.

Shaman changes in 3.2
The class Q&As are not lists of patch notes. Many of the questions are more philosophical in nature. The Resto shaman list of patch notes is shaping up to be among the longer ones this time around, but we aren't quite ready to share the specific changes yet.

I mention this so you can help remind players (of any class) when they respond to the Q&A with "But they didn't buff my spell." (Source)

Chain Heal
I know some amazingly good shamans too from guilds you've heard of and they still use Chain Heal. That isn't to say it couldn't be better, but we are not at all convinced that the right thing to do is abandon the spell. (Source)

[...] We wouldn't want to see a cooldown on it either. Honestly, the throughput it gives is good on the first couple of targets. But perhaps it does fall off too fast. We're happy with the cast time -- the game has too many fast spells already to the extent that players are asking for faster spells as much as they're asking for things to be off the GCD. The range of the jump could be an issue, particularly in the 10-player instances. Some of the mods that tell you how far away you are from other players seem to use 10 yards as the magic number (even though many of the attacks they are trying to avoid only go to 8 yards). (Source)

Healing Wave
We're less concerned about HW than we are CH. As you point out, it does have a role with NS and ultimately trying to carve off niches between smaller and bigger heals that are otherwise similar is tough unless you make mana so expensive that you are loathe to overheal. That's not the way Ulduar is though. (Source)

Shaman

• Завсегдатай
Re: Перевод постов с латиницы
« Ответ #1 : 10 Июня, 2009, 12:52:50 »
  • Рейтинг:0 (+0 | 0)
Мдааааа....Тебе трудно полазить по сайтам переводов?Через Гугл либо Яндекс там найдешь 100%
« Последнее редактирование: 10 Июня, 2009, 12:57:28 by Shaman »
Мне много не надо,достаточно самого лучшего...

закрыть