WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Тема: Срочные исправления обновления 8.1.5 – 9 апреля  (Прочитано 17002 раз)

Аллерия

• Старожил
  • Няш

• Варкрафт: +
    • Класс: паладин
    • Сервер: дракономор
  • Рейтинг:0 (+0 | 0)
учитывая что многие "обрыганы" (модное словечко :)) на полном серьезе вбрасывают всякие высеры уже сложно отличить сарказм от иного
Токсичный пламегор, 10-1 жду 8.3
# лисичек альянсу ^_^

Zull

• Победитель NCB
  • Завсегдатай
  • Стервец, мерзавчик
  • Рейтинг:1 (+1 | 0)
Опять в хлам занерфели босса для обрыганов казуалов  :facepalm:

Сказочный долбоёб

sibhell0o

• Завсегдатай
  • Усила
Я честно не понял почему ты назвал меня помойкой, за то что не понял сарказма? Там же даже не тонко было..
Понял только одно что форум Нк не меняется, и да ршам и локи нужны, потому что локов вообще небыло две недели назад и ршама, а без них можно было траить, но ты же сам траишь ее и понимаешь на сколько они упрощают некоторые энкаунтеры на этой потной сучке.

П.С в 2к12 я бы на помойку наверно сагрился и повел бы твою мамку в кино при всей многоуважаемой аудитории НК, и мы бы долбили друг друга в жеппу стрампонами еще страницы 3, но в 2к19 просто попрошу тебя
(показать/скрыть)
На роге с БФА -Усила- СД

Amberbox

• Новичок

• Варкрафт: +
    • Класс: Amberbox
    • Сервер: Hot Black Babes
Beatiful mature hairy ???
« Ответ #33 : 12 Апреля, 2019, 19:55:16 »
"Of course it's a totally natural thing!" Cassidy responded, her hands going accusingly to her hips. "That's why we made a deal, remember?! You help me and I help you. Why didn't you just tell me, as soon as I knocked, that you were trying to get off in here."As I walked awkwardly towards her, stroking my cock furiously, the pleasurable tingles started to fade away. My erection was losing some of its rigidness. But I continued towards Cassidy's waiting body, and her long, smooth, red hair, steadily stroking my dick."What did you tell your parents about where you were going?" Tom asked as he handed them each a soda.That thought sent my pussy into high gear, and I said, "Honey, you need to get behind me and take care of me!"

"Okay," she agreed, putting her soda down and then pul-ling her t-shirt up over her head, leaving her standing there in her bra and skirt.Thoughts spun into his head unbidden. He desperately tried to shut them down, but the gooeyness was just seeping into him,pervading his heart with lusty daydreams.Anne eyed the other home. "Yeah, they probably did. I hope they're not prudes."A couple of weeks after that warning, I walked out of my room getting ready for work on a Wednesday morning to find Cassidy passed out on the couch. She was wearing a green string bikini that showed off the large, round swell of her breasts, and a string bikini bottom that hid very little of her shapely bottom and smooth legs. The green also nicely complimented her deeply red hair and fair skin. I couldn't figure out where she had gone on an early September night that required her to wear a swimsuit, or how she had gotten drunk enough to pass out on the couch on a Tuesday night. But I knew I was treading deeper and deeper into troubling waters when I realized with a start that I had been staring at the cleft between Cassidy's beautifully big breasts for several minutes. I was infatuated enough to spend minutes admiring Cassidy's body while she slept. Worse, by the time I got to work my erection still hadn't fully subsided after seeing Cassidy yet again with most of her hot young body on display.

закрыть